Friday, October 30, 2015

Book storage solutions


I am a firm believer that you can never have too many books. That being said, today I thought I would share some ideas of how you can store all of your books. Most of these ideas are simple, easy, and affordable.

Here are 2 ideas that I really want to do in Spencer's room
See the steps to make this spiffy idea here
See the tutorial here
As I was searching Pinterest for ideas of creative ways to store books I found oodles of fabulous ideas. Instead of posting pictures of all of them I thought that it would be easier to just give you the websites.

Some of these will require some time and work from you but it will be worth the effort to create a space for your children to put all of their amazing books! I would love to hear what ideas you want to tackle and also any other ideas you would like to share!



No comments:

Post a Comment