Monday, March 7, 2016

Make it Monday

Not gonna lie, today is such a gorgeous day! So for today's Make it Monday I went you to take your kids outside and do this fun activity. Have you heard of our paper airplane books?

Check this book out here

This book is so fun for kids and adults. In this book there are 100 different colored papers with instructions on how to fold 5 different types of planes. My husband loves this book because it helps him to release his inner child.

So here is what I want you to do. Make some paper airplanes with your kids. Then go outside and set up some sort of obstacle course for the planes. Have fun in the sun playing with your kids! This is a great family night activity ;)

Share a picture with me of you doing this and I will give you a prize! Comment below or email stephystevensbooks@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment